Sunday 12 October 2014

Apple Stores Are Fun!


Me and my friends went into town at the weekend and I'm going to share some pictures with your! There's an Apple Store there and I'm sure we're not the only ones who like to take selfies on the effects they have! 
They have so many different effects, it's so fun; and the Apple Store staff are so nice they let you do this when some shops probably wouldn't let you! It's great fun but remember if you take one on the actual computer and not on your phone everyone can see it!
You can see everyone else's selfies on all the devices in there and I think it's cool that they let you do. Me and my friends used a vary of different effects when we went and it was so fun! :D
I think they should get photo booth on iPhones as well as iPads and the Apple computers and laptops (MacBooks) because I think people enjoy doing this!
Before we get to the Apple Store I went into Starbucks which is literally amazing I like trying all the different drinks they do there, I've liked most of the drinks I've tried and I think they are just so nice! I seem to prefer Starbucks to Costa although I do like Costas Christmas drinks and there fruit smoothies! I like both of these companies to be honest. When I went to Starbucks this time I got a Mango smoothie and it was so nice!!

So and then we went into a variety of different shops just browsing none of us really bought anything at all! 
Now came the Apple Store selfies,selfies,selfies!







After a 'few' selfies at the Apple Store we decided to find a photo booth and take so pictures. I like photo booths because the picture gets printed off and they you have it then and now and it's a good way to keep memories a bit like a poloroid camera you could say!



We are all into photography so we thought why not take a picture of all our converses together beacause they looked cool all put together and that was my day! It was an amazing day!








No comments:

Post a Comment