Friday 10 October 2014

Coastal Walks.

'Free your mind from negativity'

I enjoy walking along the coasts, and looking at over the sea that's what I love about where I live. 
I went on a mini coastal walk, and it's nice to be able to look out and just see the ocean going on and on. You think of what a great big world it is outside of where you live.

I enjoy going for walks because you can just walk on your own and think things through its also the best when the weathers not too sunny as you will get very hot so it's nice when there's a breeze to keep you cool.



It's so fun finding caves in beaches because you can go inside them and see if they lead anywhere, like they do in movies sometimes.



Over the summer I went on quite a lot of treks with my friends. It's also a good way to catch up with someone by walking. As well as going to the beach lots of times as it's fun and a relaxing.
There are plenty of places to go on a walk even if it's just through a park; you still get to capture the amazing scenery on offer.



Outfit
My outfit is comfortable and great for any event. My top is a baseball style short sleeved top from Topman I really enjoy wearing simple tops like that because I think there not too complicated. My jeans are skinny jeans from Topman, they are super comfortable and you can wear them with everything and everywhere! I've recently really got into wearing jeans. My denim shirt, is from Primark and over summer I thought it's great for just going to beach or for walks and I really like it! My shoes are Converses from Converse and I really like them I got them in summer because I really wanted a pair and I decided to get white ones and they are super comfortable and great for everyday activity! I also wore black style vans and they are just great for everything because you can wear them everywhere. 








No comments:

Post a Comment