Sunday 1 February 2015

52 Week Photo Challenge.

'Do More Of What Makes You Happy'

So I thought I would re-boost my blog with a challenge called 'The 52 Week Photo Challenge' I got this idea from my friend Holly Kenyon. I thought what a good idea and then that it would be a perfect way to kickstart my blog! 

Basically you post at the end of each month I will pick my 5 favourite photos of the month and tell you why I picked them, and what I like about them.

1- My first picture is me and my friend Izzy, it was ages since we met up and we decided to go into town and go to the beach and it was so much fun! We both got the same Polaroid for Christmas so it was fun to experiment different Polaroid pictures and this is one of my favourite photos! Plus even though it rained it was still great! 

2- My second favourite picture is this one of the sea, Izzy took this picture when we met and I just added a filter and it came out like this, and I honestly love it so much, it's just the way the sea hasn't quite crashed against the sand and it looks abroad, which is amazing!

3- My third favourite picture is this one, of one of the rides at Winter Wonderland I just love way it contrasts with the night sky, I think if you could see the stars it would be so cool! But I just loved how this one turned out, and the atmosphere at Winter Wonderland is amazing, it smells like sweets and candy floss!! I would advise you go there if you can in December- January.

4- My fourth image is me and my friend Matilda, I just love this picture how we are both wearing parkas and we just look so happy and it really makes me happy!! We have been really close friends for a while and we just get along so well, and we get each others sarcasm which is great!!

5- My final image is this one that Izzy took, it's of me in my converses walking along the beach. I really like how the waves are just crashing on the shore and I just started walking and she took the picture and it turned out like this which I think is amazing! I just really love this picture! You can still go to the beach in the winter!!

So there you have it my 5 favourite pictures of this month! I hope you like them as much as I do!

Thanks for reading until my next post,

Sam 

Check Out Mine and My Friends Links Below-

Instagram:

Mine- @sammca_
Izzy's- @izzyclassey
Holly's- @hollymarykenyon
Matilda's- @matilda_shepherd


No comments:

Post a Comment